Since our inseption, IEME has continued to bring quality training and education to those who need it.
IEME has been conducting training in the Northeast United States, Canada and overseas in Iraq and Afganistan. Two members of the IEME team returned to us from service over in Iraq and Afganistan. Not only fighting a War on Terror, but also conducting IEME training programs to soldiers fighting in those countries. At this time IEME is working on getting training to the private EMS contractors in Iraq & Saudia Arabia.
Private, Commercial, Industrial, Government, State, Local or Military. IEME has trained all the above and continue to bring quality training to those who need it.
From home to abroad, IEME is ready to take the training programs on the road.
I.E.M.E. International, Inc. and its divisions, IEME Northeast and the Institute for Emergency Medical Education, have worked with many clients over the years. Below are some of the clients we work with or are affiliated with under one of the division names or under I.E.M.E. International, Inc. Many of our clients know us by our division names.
- Massasoit Community College
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- Town of Abington, Fire Department
- Town of Bourne, Fire Department
- Fire Department, South Weymouth Naval Air Station
- Town of Duxbury, Fire Department
- Town of Sandwich, Fire Department
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Cape Cod Canal Field Office
- Town of Truro, Fire Department
- Town of Mashpee, Fire Department & Leisure Services
- Olympus Specialty Hospitals-Braintree Campus
- U.S. Coast Guard, Cape Cod, MLE Training Division
- American Medical Response
- Norfolk-Bristol Ambulance
- Town of Wellfleet, Fire Department
- Ambulance Systems of America
- Town of Oak Bluffs, Fire Department
- Jordan Hospital, Plymouth, MA
- Town of Provincetown Fire Department
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Cape & Islands
- Town of Falmouth, Fire Department
- Town of Tisbury, Fire Department
- Boston Medical Education Group
- Town of Yarmouth, Fire Department
- Crapo Regional Transfer Station
- Lower Cape Training Group
- St. Joseph’s Hospital School of Anesthesia
- Upper Cape Regional Vocational School
- Bourne Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- US ARMY (Iraq and Afganistan)
Lets add your name to the list !
Give us a call today...